2014-2016 M.F.A Fibers. Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Savannah, USA.
2008-2011 Diploma in Fashion Design. Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial (SENAI PR). Curitiba, Brazil.
2006-2007 Diploma in International Business – Marketing. Holmes College. Melbourne, Australia.
2002-2006 B.S. Communication. Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná (PUC-PR). Curitiba, Brazil.
EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION
June/2015 - August/2015. Savannah College of Art and Design (Savannah). Intern (Introduction to Textiles).
February/2011 - June/2014. Berlitz (Curitiba). Portuguese as a second language teacher.
January/2009 - June/2014. Self-employed (Curitiba). Portuguese as a second language teacher.
August/2007 - February/2011. Influx English-School (Curitiba). ESL teacher (basic level).
March/2015 - June/2015. Disney & SCAD Collaborative Learning Center (Savannah).
May/2010 - October/2010. Mastertex Malhas (São José dos Pinhais). Fashion Design Intern.
Textile Society of America - Paper approved for the Textile Society of America – 2016 Symposium.
- BSMP Scholarship grantee.
- Winner of the Fashion People Mueller 2012 style competition.
- Finalist in the Prêmio João Turin 2010 contest for new fashion designers.
- Finalist in the Desafio Passarela SENAI 2008 student competition.
- Spotlight on Student Fiber Trends 2016 - Murray State University Eagle Gallery - Murray, USA.
- Savannah Icons by Willian Nassu, M.F.A. Fibers Thesis Show: Andaz Hotel Savannah. Savannah, USA.
- Far from home: SCAD Alexander Hall Gallery. Savannah, USA.